Monday, June 23, 2008

Neumann Homes 1 Day Auction

Get yourself a deal from the misfortune of poor Neumann Homes:

Twenty-six new homes and 23 partially completed homes are slated to be sold in an upcoming auction for a bankrupt home-building company.

The auction will be at 1:30 p.m. June 28 at the Westin Hotel, 400 Park Blvd. in Itasca. Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. The incomplete homes are all under roof, sheathed, and at trim stage or beyond...The properties may be reviewed at the auctioneer's Web site, www.nrc.com/807.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Megan said...

The auction is a waste of time. I went to this auction and my bid on the house that I wanted was accepted. They took my 10% earnest money and had me sign a purchase agreement. They told me congratulations and that I had 30 days to close on the house. They told me they would call me after it was approved in bankruptcy court to let me know everything was final. This was thought to be a mood point because my bid was $70,000 over the bid they wanted. Then two and a half weeks later they told me that Neumann homes rejected my offer and that I did not get the home. They made me and about 30 other families think that they had purchased a home. The bids did not even go to court. What a joke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google