Thursday, April 17, 2008

Question: Cook County Evictions

Do they ever answer their telephone? Anybody ever been to their window in Daley 702? You have to go there in-person to give them the Order of Possession to move forward with scheduling an eviction. Of course at least in regards to Cook County the word used shouldn't even be "eviction" any longer because that's no longer what is done. Now it's a "Change of Locks case."


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home