Monday, April 30, 2007

Fellow blogger reception...

Note below...help Eric out. Is this type of an event an effective client generator? Just wondering...it's a reception with a Realtor, lawyer, general contractor and mortgage broker. Sounds fun, curious about the fiscal return too though.


Hi Everyone,

I hope this spring finds you happy in your homes (or excited about buying a new one!). Please view the attached invitation to my next client event... we've sailed and tasted wine in the past. Now it's time for a fiesta! This is all about food and drinks at a great Lincoln Park spot. Of course, my team of experts will be there as well to answer any mortgage, legal, or home improvement questions.

Check out the attached invite and save the date for Friday night May 11th at the Mayan Palace, 2703 N Halsted from 7:00PM to 11:00PM.
Please RSVP my Wednesday, May 9th.

All the best,

Eric

Eric Rojas
Real Estate Consultant
Chicago Home Estates
916 W. Diversey
Chicago IL 60614
Office: 773-975-2123
Fax: 773-913-6536
Cell: 773-510-1597

*View my real estate blog and search properties at:
www.ChicagoRealEstateLocal.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Eric Rojas said...

Yo Peter,

I'll take the free pub any day! And you get an open invitation for any of my events. But you just don't get it man. Leave the sales to the professionals :-)

Many clients and I work very intensely together during the search and negotiation process. After closing, it’s like losing a long time friend when you split. The client party for me is to reconnect with some good people and basically show them a good time.

I could determine a cost benefit analysis controlling for many factors I suppose. And I’m sure here or there a specific client is met due directly from the receptions. But this is life man… you take care of these people, have fun, promote the city and its venues. It’s really great seeing all the conversations thrive with clients hitting up the “experts” mingling around with terrific questions.

Many clients end up networking and some become friends at these things too. They all love to come and talk about their homes and neighborhoods.

Wouldn’t you rather be invited personally to a reception on a spring night rather than get a refrigerator calendar in the mail with my mug on it?

When you start wondering how and if these things "work", you're doing it for the wrong reasons!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Hey, I do I have the realtor's calendar magnet who my wife and I used when we bought our home on our refrigerator!!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Eric Rojas said...

Awesome. Hope it's a Cubs schedule calendar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google