Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome Chicago real estate bloggers...

Just a quick shout out to a couple new-to-me real estate blogs:

The Chicago Real Estate Local - http://chicagorealestatelocal.blogspot.com/

&

Chicago Real Estate Blog (how original...) http://www.illinoisrealestate.com/blog.html

Both are well-written and regularly updated blogs...take a look. I think both are written by real estate brokers/agents so a little "salesy" for us purists but the more the better I say. I'm adding them to our blog roll for sure.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Eric Rojas said...

Thanks Peter. "Salesy?" You must have me mixed up with someone else...

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Peter said...

"Salesy's" not a bad word...we all need to make money to survive. See in law school Eric we get all this "profesionalism" stuff so it's part of my indoctrination.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Brian Nygard said...

Thanks for the shout-out. re: "how original" - It's all about the SERPS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google